How can I configure the bounce rate of my campaign?

The bounce rate is the percentage of visitors who enter the site and then leave ("bounce") rather than continuing to view other pages within the same site. It depends of the type of website you have, but usually the lower the better. An average bounce rate is at about 50%. Here is a quick explanation about how to have a bounce rate of 50%.
You need to configure a campaign that half of the time visit only one page, and half of the time visit at least two pages. You can do it with this behavior:
You could also create two campaigns, one with a 0% bounce rate (it always visit at least two pages) and one with a 100% bounce rate. If you configure them with the same number of launches/day, you will have a bounce rate of 50%. If you configure the first one with 70% of the total launches and the other one with 30% of the total launches, you will have a bounce rate of 30%.
For example, in the following case, you will have a bounce rate of 40% (2,000 on 5,000 total launches are with a 100% bounce rate, it's a 40%!):